All proceeds go to benefit the HelpHopeLive Northwest Spinal Cord Injury Fund in honor of MATT THOMAS. Come on out and give Matt a chance to walk again.
When: August 18th - Meet at Paradise Point at 12 noon to go rafting. Dinner at 6.
Where: Paradise Point - 18 miles west of Happy Camp, CA on Highway 96.
RSVP: Email email@example.com and indicate if you're rafting or not or if you have any questions.
Camping: There's plenty of camping space available so come for the day or for the whole weekend.
Donation: Suggested $50 for the weekend (including rafting) or $25 for dinner/music. Kids under 12 are free.
Directions to Paradise Point:
1. From the North or South on I-5, go West on Hwy 96. (Near Yreka)
2. Go 60 miles on Hwy 96 to the town of Happy Camp. This is the last remnant of civilization before Paradise Point (Gas, Food, ect.)
3. Continue on Hwy 96 past Happy Camp for about 18 more miles to Paradise Point. There will be a small sign on the left and an open yellow gate. Follow the dirt road to the right until you reach the parking area.
4. The turn for Paradise Point is exactly 0.9 miles past 'Coon Creek' River Access. If you get to Dillon Creek Campground you have gone 3 miles to far.
5. If you want to use a google map, Paradise Point usually shows up as Cottage Grove. (Paradise Point sits on the old town of Cottage Grove)